Spinach Chicken Salad
Jump to recipe
Adding a grilled chicken breast to a bed of healthy greens makes this a quick and healthy lunch or dinner! Meal prepping the chicken ahead of time will make this salad even faster.
- 4 cups spinach and baby kale greens
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 green apple, diced
- 5 croutons
- Choice of dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill for the chicken. Salt and pepper chicken breast slightly and cook until it reaches safe temperature.
- Prepare greens and remaining salad ingredients while chicken is cooking on the grill.
- Dice chicken and place on salad.
- Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!