Graham Cookie Cups
Graham Cookie CupsA chocolate chip cookie recipe for those times when you don’t exactly have all the right ingredients. Really a very simple recipe using basic pantry staples. This would easily made cookie bar treats too! Ingredients: 2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup mini chocolate chip cookies 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Scoop dough into prepared mini muffin cups (heavily sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake in oven 18-20 minutes until the edges are slightly browned and completely cooked through to center.
- Remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Store in air-tight container (or they will become hard).